Thursday, October 2, 2008

1:20PM PDST GOLD TESTS THE BOTTOM LINE OF THE BLUE UP FLAG


GOLD DROPPED TO THE BOTTOM LINE
OF THE UP TREND FLAG (blue lines) AND
THE LINE HELD..IT MIGHT NOT LATER,
BUT I BOUGHT ONE MORE LOT OF MAPLE
LEAFS FROM MONEX 1-800-949-4653
(Kathy Lucatero ext.2276 is my account rep.)
My other funds are waiting to be used to buy
as many contracts as I am able to afford
if, and when, this market bottoms and hold them
for a major move up, where I will take my profits
and buy more gold coins on the first good pull back
and also rebuy futures again. After that, depending on
how close we are to Dec Gold Expiration on Nov 30, I
will rebuy my contracts in Feb09 or April09 and only
trade one third of them per the "Sinclair Method" of
holding on to at least a third of your core position.
Rinse an repeat until I have enough to enjoy my last
days, then I'm going to devote my time to enjoying
Nature and helping people save their remaining assets
and do what it takes to get the criminal bastards who
caused this mess indicted for Treason and Crimes against Humanity.