Thursday, October 23, 2008

7:15PM PDST GOLD PULLING BACK, BUT HOW LOW?


The lack of follow thru strength in gold after
the early runup during the day session indicates
gold is still subject to being bashed lower by the
manipulators. The Bob Chapman article I posted
thoroughly explains why the dollar is up so high
and won't stay there for long. Further, Sinclair
is indicating that we could enter a Weimar type
hyper inflation within two weeks (coinciding with
the election) or as long as almost 3 months from
now. Either way, when the precipitating event
occurs, you won't want to be in front of the gold
rocket as it leaves the launch pad.
If you are going to get some gold, GET IT NOW
from MONEX where you can lock in some at 25%
of the ask price (about $2000 for 10 Maple Leafs)
Leafs and Philharmonics are the only coins you can
buy on margin. Call Kathy Lucatero at ext 2276 and tell
her GOLDTRADER referred you. I get nothing. I just
want Kathy to have the business because I trained her
in how to handle my referrals. I don't want her to give
advice to you, just take your orders. I will dispense the
advice. GET YOUR GOLD NOW, or forever wish you had.