Wednesday, November 26, 2008

6:20PM PST GOLD INCHING UP


Sold out my position for a quick profit after it
fell after making the same profit almost immediately
after I put the long on only to have it disappear and
then have to wait for hours to earn it twice. This
market REQUIRES traders to take every small profit
the second you have it. It is a pure waste of time, money
and energy to have to earn your money twice.
I will be trading this market for very small profits
throughout the weekend, as waiting for large moves in
this time period is a waste of time. All I give up is
extra trade commissions, which I gladly will do to
avoid having to stare at the computer screen for hours
waiting for my position to re -earn what I just had, but
was foolish enough not to take while I had it.
This is the state of the current gold market folks.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO YOU ALL.
DON'T EAT TOO MUCH PIE!