Friday, January 30, 2009

5:50AM PST GOLD PULLS BACK, THEN TAKES OFF AND TESTS THE NEW HIGH, PULLS BACK AGAIN AND MAY NOW MOVE HIGHER AS DOLLAR STARTS DROPPING


I just made a nice little profit on that move but
should have made lots more, but I bought in just
before the pull back to 91850 which was a $6
pull back and would have added much to the profit
I made. I was not particularly worried about the pull
back, except having missed it, as I was fairly confident
that gold was goint to move back up to break out of
the down flag and test the new high, which it did.
I managed to get out right at the high. Now to wait
for another deep pull back and rebuy for the next
run up. I don't see the gold haters being able to knock
gold down much anymore after these last two days
taking gold into new territory ABOVE THE MAJOR
DOWNFLAG (BLACK LINES) we have been in ever
since gold hit its all time high last year.