Thursday, February 5, 2009

11:22AM PST GOLD CONTINUES HIGHER, COULD GO TO 92190 (75%) BEFORE PULLING BACK


I took my profit early just because I'm so sick and
tired of having gold dip way below my buy in
price and having to wait while it floats back up.
Or, having it move back up just above my buy in
price, not quite enough to cover commissions or
have any decent profit worth taking, and have it
fall back again. It drains me to have to watch this
market when I am getting tired after a full day
of trading and is even more draining to have to then
monitor a trade gone bad overnight while my eyes
are rolling in their sockets from lack of sleep.
I'm happy with any profits, and more than happy
when gold makes a nice run up after I buy in and
snag a really large profit.
It sure beats working for anyone.