Thursday, February 19, 2009

11:40AM PST GOLD FLOPPING UP AND DOWN FOR NOW


Gold did that quick up spike just before the close, sold off and has been trading up and down around the position I took on the green line which went against me (as always) then on the spike would have made a sweet and quick profit, but I was typing out a chart for you folks when it happened and it was so quick I would have had to hit the send button with lightening speed to get much of it. I waited a bit to see if it would go back up but settled for a small profit (gas money) as gold has a habit of making things worse before they ever get better, and also steals my sleep time (like I have any!) from me.
My computer problems turn out to be a five year old Netgear router that should have realistically only lasted 3 to 4 years. It's time to buy another one at Buy.com where I get most of my computer toys. All in all, this computer problem has cost me many thousands in lost trading opportunities. I know I could have knocked out at least $5000 today even if I only got half of what was available. Isn't that always the way it goes. The fatest bird gets away and you have to settle for road kill.