Monday, June 29, 2009

GOLD MOVES HIGHER IN THE EARLY EVENING HOURS PDST THEN STALLS JUST BELOW THE RECENT HIGH AT 9432


Gold may consolidate here in a down flag and move higher
later tonight. Dollar has fallen to .7991 and may move lower.
We are in the FINAL STAGES before hyper-inflation will
hit us all.
I just went to the grocery store today and was shocked to
see vegetable oil priced at almost FIVE DOLLARS for about
24-28 ounces of corn oil (no vegetable on the shelves). Maybe
people have been running their diesel cars/trucks on the stuff!
Toilet paper was so expensive, I think I'll start using my finger
and a washrag. (Not so ridiculous, as many cultures use washrags
for feminine pads and many use a water rinse as in a bidet for
cleansing after bowl movements.)
It wouldn't be ridiculous for you to install a bidet instead of stocking up on TP.
(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet) for info on bidets.
Interesting that it means 'trot'! Anything to do with the 'Taco Trots'? haha
Every time I eat hot yellow chilis, I shit battery acid, so a water wash
isn't a bad thing.
JUST SAYIN'