Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WED 1/21/09 8:05AM PST GT STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WITH A TRADE

Awake until just before 4am pst, then fell asleep.
Hit snooze button...just woke up to feed cats.
Need more sleep.
Will post more charts soon.
Gold selling off in NY. What else is new?
Big down flag should resolve up, but Dollar strength
is a conflict with gold, although gold takes off
every night in foreign markets, so why not buy it
low here and sell it at night? Just buy it low
enough here. I bought too high yesterday afternoon,
and it went against me until it bottomed at midnight
(just like clockwork !) and then spiked up where I got out
(too soon, but at least made a little profit), then it spiked
again. But by then I was too tired to monitor a trade, and besides
gold was already too high to buy.
Then it tumbled coming into NY.
So I'm safe. Just tired.