Friday, June 26, 2009

GOLD SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND SUPPORT ON THE OLD WHITE UPPER DOWNTREND CHANNEL LINE FOR NOW


Volume is still too light and directionless
There are occasional bouts of good up volume, but it doesn't
carry gold very far.
The Indicator markets are in disarray, but generally not
supportive of gold right now.
Looks like we might have to wait until next week for gold
to make a major move unless something happens late in
this session, which could happen.
I closed my August gold longs last night for a tiny loss as
I got tired of waiting for gold to move up enough to get me
out with a profit.
I was losing too many opportunities for the many profitable
trades that occur every day because my funds were tied up
and I couldn't take the chance to do any trades in case gold fell further.
A thoroughly wasted two weeks.
But I now have my funds free to trade and am eager to take advantage
of the volatility that presents many opportunity for short term trades every day.
This market is for day traders and gamblers ONLY.