Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10:31AM PST GOLD MOVES HIGHER INTO THE CLOSE


Even though the Euro is pulling back, and the
Dollar has bounced off its lows, gold kept rising
into the day session close, but may sell off
in afternoon trading.
And...as usual, when you bail out of a trade that
has gone against you as soon as it gets back to
break even, that's when it goes higher making the
profit that you original went after.
After I closed out for a piddling profit (but at
least a profit!), gold tacked on another TEN DOLLARS
which would have netted me FIVE TIMES what
I settled for! You gotta love it!
You just have to be happy with what you make,
and move on to the next trade.
By the way, if I had hung on to my trade hoping
it would move higher...gold would have tanked
and put me back into to stress mode. So, for now
I can nap in peace.