Tuesday, January 6, 2009

9:53AM PST DOLLAR FALLS A BIT MORE TO .8383


A rally sent to me by the gods of gold allowed
me to get out of that horrible trade with a decent
profit.
Just as gold crossed above my buy in price, my trading
platform data stream went dead. Talk about panic!
I thought maybe my internet connection went down, but
I still had data on other programs and could at least
monitor my profit as it changed.
Then just as suddenly as it went down, the data came
back on my charts, to my great relief. Flying blind
like that, after watching my trade deteriorate all night
and this morning, only added to the stress I was enduring
with little sleep. But now I can have a much needed nap
this afternoon.
This market is not showing us where it is headed,
so only very quick in and out trades are possible.
I can only recommend buying cash gold on good
dips for those of you who don't have the skill, or
the funds, to trade futures.