Sunday, January 4, 2009

NOTICE FROM GOLDTRADER

Sunday Jan 4, 2009

After a long day of shopping for supplies and having to contend
with our icy and snow packed roads,
I got home late and went to have a nice chicken pot pie
and a glass of wine.
Managed to knock over the glass of wine on the keyboard
of the computer that I use to post charts.
This may keep me from posting numerals and letters on the charts
but I can still post the charts with lines, etc.
Just try to judge the numbers (highs and lows) from the right axis
or the fibonacci lines that I can still post.
I am only limited from typing letters and numbers.
The rest I can do with my mouse.
Due to time, I won't always have time to post a headline above the chart,
which requires the ability to type letters, etc.
I can, however, go back in later to edit the chart posting and type in a headline
from my second computer which
is not affected, and can edit the post of the chart.