Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOLD PLUNGES ON THE CRIMEX OPEN TO JUST ABOVE THE 75% POINT


Dollar has jumped to .8480, currently .8474
Gold is inching higher, but not with the kind of
speed I want to see. Volumes are fluctuating, but
are moderate for now.
Bonds are moving down pretty fast
Euro, Yen are down a bit
Dow is off some, now up only about 110 after
being much higher
Markets moving very fast and I have to watch
this trade closely, so I won't be posting comments
as much until the market cools down
I will just post charts as I find time




Gold is now forming a ledge and could fall lower


off of it, but I hope gold is now building a bottom


here and will move up, as I just lifted the short leg


of my gold spread and am exposed long in a big loss


position and need gold to start moving higher


so I can retrade the short side and make money on


the way up selling and rebuying the short leg over


and over again as it rises and falls