Friday, May 1, 2009

EVERY GOLD RALLY IS SHORT AND STOPPED SOON AT PREVIOUS TOPS OR 75% RETRACE POINTS


Could we get a big jump today? I don't know,
and I can't gamble on it as I have to leave by
9:30am pdst this morning for my final dentist
appointment and have to put my gold spread
back on to prevent disaster while I'm gone.
Right now I'm long June with no protection unless
I short August gold for insurance.
Today's markets are all over the map with no
real news that should affect markets in the short
term enough to drive gold up.
But on Fridays, strange things can happen. Either
traders can bail out of gold, not wanting to be in
over the weekend, or could buy in because they
want gold insurance in case the world explodes
on the weekend.
Either way, it's a gamble, and you can't do anything
if the market isn't open for you to get to your contracts.
I would rather be long on a weekend, as SOME DAY soon
the World will blow up!